Sunday, February 10, 2008

30-Hour Famine!

It's that time of year again - the 30 Hour Famine is coming up! The dates are March 21-22, 2008. I believe in this event so much so I just want to let you know how you can make a difference. If you don't know what the 30 Hour Famine is all about, click here. Basically, my teen group and I will be fasting for 30 hours to raise money and awareness for those in the world who face life-threatening challenges every day. If you want to see where some of the money goes, you can click here. The typical donation is $30, but you can give any amount that you can afford. If you're already sponsoring a teen, just disregard this post. Otherwise, you could contact me through the comments, and I'll let you know where to send your check. Or if you prefer, you could make a payment via PayPal to my email: teenquest (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thanks for your support.

Jeremy
Galatians 6:14

No comments: